- He’s for invading foreign countries to fight “radical Islamists,” except when he’s not.
- He suggested instituting the death penalty for drug trafficking in the 1990s.
- He supports ethanol subsidies as part of a “low-cost energy program”, which may include a cap-and-trade system, or maybe not.
- He’s strongly opposed gay marriage as a threat to traditional American values, which no doubt played a vital role in his three marriages (and extramarital affairs).
- In 1994 Gingrich claimed “People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz.” He’s right, you know: he probably would be a guard at the front gate.
Five reasons not to support Newt Gingrich for President
Previous post: The Chamber Says: No Unauthorized Progress!