- FEE President Lawrence Reed on the Value of Economic Education, originally from a Cato Daily Podcast with the excellent and euphonic host Caleb Brown.
- Cobden Centre Radio: Dr. Anthony J. Evans on Austrianism’s return home to Europe – fascinating talk about the guest’s experience and views on Austrian economics education as well as his experience with emerging Eastern European countries.
- Cobden Centre Radio: Professor Jesús Huerta de Soto; Economic Recessions, Banking Reform and the Future of Capitalism (electrifying and momentous Hayek lecture by Huerta de Soto at the LSE; text; video below)1
- FreeTalkLive episode discussing “IP for the Masses” (11/6/2010 show; MP3).
- For background, see Huerta de Soto at LSE: The Video!; Jesús Huerta de Soto’s LSE Hayek Lecture on Banking Reform; Jeff Tucker’s Yesterday was a Historic Day; Lew Rockwell’s LRC post Jesús Huerta de Soto in London; also see my posts Cobden Centre Radio: Steve Baker MP on Austrian Economics and Banking Reform; Freebankers Debate Baxendale Banking Reform Proposal; UK Parliament Speech Invokes Mises Institute re Honest Money and Sound Banking and UK Proposal for Banking Reform: Fractional-Reserve Banking versus Deposits and Loan. [↩]